viernes, septiembre 09, 2005

Parents...

How come I managed to overcome the situation but it seems like no one else is in the same page as I am. It's so unfair, but at the same time it's understandable. I don't know if I'm been unrealistic, but it would be so damn good if at least for only one day, everybody would see the picture through my eyes, and understand what I learned the time I was on therapy.
I hate the simple fact, that nothing is going to be the same as it was once before. I hate that my brother is now the one who is acting the same way I used to; and what I can't stand is the way my mom feels about this whole situation....if she hated him so much why did she marry him from the beginning!!!!???
I know life sucks, and it's so hard to understand why everything happens, in fact it's just a waiste of time start asking yourself questions that don't have an answer, but anyways sometimes you just have to.
The point is, that whatever are the reasons of everything that had happened, now it's so hard for me to be objective, plus I also recieve this bonus comments from my relatives...so unnecesary!
What I do know for a fact, is that if I ever get married, or at least start thinking about it; I need to be so fucking sure, otherwise I'm going to start creating and living my own nightmare.
I think is so unfear, for me and jose, to be asked to take sides. It's just not right. It shouldn't be that way!

1 Comments:

At 8:54 p. m., Blogger Jose said...

You are not asked to take sides, you took a side when you saw that our dad is irresponsible and that he is a good for nothing, our mom has taken care of us and has worried about absolutely everithing and that is the only side there is because we don't know a father. We know a person who every 3 months or more came and took us to BK to eat. We know a person who left us hanging so many times, a person who went to the states and called a day before to let us know. That is not a father. We've had more fatherly figures instead of that asshole. So you are supposed to be in our mom's side. She married him because in the time it seemed right and because no one told her not to, you know this. We see your picture but we don't share it beacause you have decided to close your eyes on the truth. LIFE DOESN'T SUCK OUR DAD DOES. He calls and you decide to treat him like he called every day instead of asking him or at least yourself why he hasn't called in 2 months, so you see we see it but we don't share it. Where was he for your graduation or mine? For your 15th birthday or for mine? For many christmasts and many new years?? Where??? It has always been the same shit. Now I'm not telling you to hate him, or to stop talking to him, I'm telling you wich side you should be in and why, I'm telling you that there aren't two sides there is only our mom who has been both mom and dad and a guy we have bearly known.
(by the way your english sucks)

 

Publicar un comentario

<< Home