miércoles, junio 29, 2005

Even though I didn't see it coming.....it was a good day!

Let me see if I can make myself clear, sometimes your needs are so simple, so simple that nobody can help you with. Sometimes just a good conversation will make your day, or maybe just a line....what I'm trying to say is that finally I'm really re evaluating what is important for me, my priorities. I know that for most of the people a simple conversation wouldn't mean that much, but yesterday havind that one-hour conversation where we did laugh a lot and talk...makes me wonder that nobody else would aprecciate it as much as we both did.
So now, I start again with the idea of this post, I wasn't planing to this kind of day; but again I think that's the beauty of it, when you expect the less of something is when you get the most of it. OK I know, that's not even a rule that can be applied to a regular basis, but in this specific case, it does!